Our 2nd largest standard model. It can fit an average of 10-14 pedals. It's a pedalboard and case in one unit! Just pop off the removable lid and you're ready to go! Shown here in black bronco tolex exterior with an optional 3/4 Width (19") wide 2nd level riser. If you want an angled pedalboard, check out the Pedalhead Deluxe.
The optional Flip-Top riser elevates a 2nd row of pedals higher, providing easier foot access to those pedals. It also provides an easy access space to place a power supply and pedals underneath.
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Velcro loop pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle
- Protective foam lined lid
- Choose Black or Nickel Hardware
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Optional 2nd level riser with hinged-top
- Hand built in the USA
- Pedal space: 29"x14'x5.5"
- Case exterior: 30"x15.25"x7.5"
- Approx. weight: 17 lbs.
Flip-Top Riser dimensions:
- Width: You choose
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Height: 3"
- Clearance on top (with lid closed): 2-1/2"
- Clearance underneath: 2-1/2"
- Depth and height can be customized upon request
This item is built to order, click here for current lead time