Our 2nd largest standard model. It can fit an average of 10-14 pedals. Shown here in black carpet exterior with an optional 24" wide 2nd level riser. If you want an angled pedalboard, check out the Pedalhead Deluxe.
The optional 2nd level riser elevates a 2nd row of pedals higher, providing easier foot access to those pedals. It also provides a convenient space to place a power supply underneath. It is now being made with movable supports to accommodate virtually every power supply on the market!
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Authentic Velcro brand "loop" covered pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle
- Protective foam lined lid
- Virtually indestructible plastic corner protectors
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Optional 2nd level riser
- Hand built in the USA
- Pedal space: 29"x14'x5" (73.6 x 35.6 x 12.7cm)
- Case exterior: 30"x15.25"x7" (76.2 x 38.1 x 16.5cm)
- Approx. weight: 16 lbs. (8.2kg)
2nd level dimensions:
- Width: You choose
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Clearance on top (with lid closed): 2-3/4"
- Clearance underneath: 2"
- Depth and height can be customized upon request