The deluxe version of the Pedalhead. Featuring our exclusive dual-position pedalboard design, which allows the board be flat or pivoted up at an angle. It can fit an average of 10-14 pedals. Shown here in black carpet exterior with an optional 19" wide 2nd level riser.
The optional 2nd level riser elevates a 2nd row of pedals higher, providing easier foot access to those pedals. It also provides a convenient space to place a power supply underneath. It is now being made with movable supports to accommodate virtually every power supply on the market!
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Exclusive dual-position design (can be flat or angled)
- Authentic Velcro brand "loop" covered pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle
- Protective foam lined lid
- Virtually indestructible plastic corner protectors
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Optional 2nd level riser
- Hand built in the USA
- Pedal space: 29"x14'x5" (73.6 x 35.6 x 12.7cm)
- Case exterior: 30"x15"x7" (76.2 x 38.1 x 16.5cm)
- Approx. weight: 17 lbs. (7.7kg)
2nd level dimensions:
- Width: You choose
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Clearance on top (with lid closed): 2-3/4"
- Clearance underneath: 2"
- Depth and height can be customized upon request