Just a tad larger than the average briefcase. It can fit an average of 8-12 pedals. Shown here in black carpet exterior with an optional 18" wide 2nd level riser. If you want an angled board, check out the Gigman Deluxe.
The optional 2nd level riser elevates a 2nd row of pedals higher, providing easier foot access to those pedals. It also provides a convenient space to place a power supply underneath. It is now being made with movable supports to accommodate virtually every power supply on the market!
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Authentic Velcro brand "loop" covered pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle
- Protective foam lined lid
- Virtually indestructible plastic corner protectors
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Optional 2nd level riser
- Hand built in the USA
- Pedal space: 23"x14'x5" (58.4 x 35.6 x 12.7cm)
- Case exterior: 24"x15.25"x7" (60.9 x 38.1 x 16.5cm)
- Approx. weight: 13 lbs. (4.5kg)
2nd level dimensions:
- Width: You choose
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Clearance on top (with lid closed): 2-3/4"
- Clearance underneath: 2"
- Depth and height can be customized upon request
This item is built to order, click here for current lead time
Lifetime Warranty!! NYC Cases are built to last. However, in the rare event that something should need fixing, it will be taken care of at no charge (except shipping costs). That is unless, it was run over by a truck and/or incurred any damage as a result of blatant misuse or mistreatment (to be determined at the sole discretion of NYC Cases).