The new Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe Isolated DC Power Supply is the hottest power supply to hit the market in a decade. Packing more power for your dollar, the Hot Stone Deluxe features 8 isolated outputs, a super efficient Toroidal transformer and two high current outputs to feed the most power-hungry guitar pedals. Compare with other power supplies including Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ or the Eventide Power Factor, the DB-11 Hot Stone Deluxe flat out torches the competition. The change has come.
- 8 Isolated outputs - no hum or interaction between pedals
- 10 total available outlets - all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding - no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outputs - cable shorts won't harm outputs
- 2 High Power, 400mA sections at 9V and 12VDC - capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line 6 modelers (4 button) and more
- 2 Mid Power, 200mA outputs at 9V or 12VDC - powers Line 6 modelers (4button), Boss Twin and more
- 2 Variable voltage outputs to simulate used carbon batteries - get "brown" sound transistor fuzz
- Combine outputs for 18V or 24VDC (with voltage doubling cable)
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel - built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple - 1600mA total
- 5 year warranty
All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative.
All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage.
All outputs: short circuit protected.
Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
Outlet 5-6: 9V, 100mA each
Outlet 7-8: 9V or 12V, 200mA each
Outlet 9-10: 5V-9V (continuously variable), 100mA each
Detachable IEC line cord
120V 50/60Hz (North American model)
230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australian model)
(8) 5.5 x 2.1mm
(2) 5.5 x 2.5mm
(1) 3.5mm mini plug
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
(W x D x H): 6.10" x 3.46" x 1.73"
Weight: 2.65 lbs